Join us in empowering the Special Needs people, also known as Neurodiverse, with Digital Tech Skills today. The Neurodiverse people are mainly those with Autism, Dyslexia, Down Syndrome, Tourette Syndrome, and many others.
- Made by youths KZ, MS, AT, and a few more.
- These youths are mostly under the autistic spectrum. They have completed their schooling years but do not have a source of income.
- They have hidden talents when dealing with computers, particularly in multimedia designing
- Their products and designs are as good if not better than any commercial ones available in the market
- They seek your support in this mission
The whole world is moving towards digitalisation, why should they be left behind